About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Josh Graves, a 19 year old student from Nottingham, England. I am currently on my second year of a HND Interactive Media course at Vision West Nottinghamshire College. On this blog I am going to be posting a whole range of my work that I have done since starting my first course 3-4 years ago, continuing to what I have created now!

Friday 22 February 2013

Tilt Shift Time-lapse in Scarborough


This video is from when I was experimenting in different time-lapse formats. When researching time-lapse videos on YouTube, I founds a few by a man called 'Keith Loutit'. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elc_xs-RPAU )I really enjoyed his videos as they were so detailed and imaginative, exploring different landscapes using this 'tilt-shift' effect. I instantly fell in love with this technique and wanted to try it myself, so during a summer break to Scarborough in 2011 I decided to have a go and take pictures through the hotel window! Post production was done in After Effects to create the tilt-shift look.

No comments:

Post a Comment