About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Josh Graves, a 19 year old student from Nottingham, England. I am currently on my second year of a HND Interactive Media course at Vision West Nottinghamshire College. On this blog I am going to be posting a whole range of my work that I have done since starting my first course 3-4 years ago, continuing to what I have created now!

Friday 22 February 2013

Rotting Fruit & Frying Mushroom Time-Lapse

For an animation/moving image project we got given a while ago I decided to photograph fruit over a period of time until it had gone rotten. I set up my camera in my bedroom and used an intervalometer which would automatically tell the camera to take a picture. I set the interval for about 10 minutes in between each image. After about 5 days it started to stink! The mushroom time-lapse was done over a period of about 5 minutes with the cooker on the highest temperature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment