About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Josh Graves, a 19 year old student from Nottingham, England. I am currently on my second year of a HND Interactive Media course at Vision West Nottinghamshire College. On this blog I am going to be posting a whole range of my work that I have done since starting my first course 3-4 years ago, continuing to what I have created now!

Friday 22 February 2013

3D Typography

We were asked to choose a motivational speech from a film we liked and create a 3D typographic video for it. I chose the film 'Kicking & Screaming' which stars Will Ferrell who coaches an unsuccessful kids 'soccer' team in America. The speech is from his assistant manager and former NFL player Mike Ditka who is trying to encourage the players to battle and try and win the game. I created this video in Lightwave 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment