About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Josh Graves, a 19 year old student from Nottingham, England. I am currently on my second year of a HND Interactive Media course at Vision West Nottinghamshire College. On this blog I am going to be posting a whole range of my work that I have done since starting my first course 3-4 years ago, continuing to what I have created now!

Friday 22 February 2013

Interactive Helicopter Project


This video is a segment from a project where we had to create an interactive flash video but from an unusual perspective. I chose to do it as though you are in an r/c helicopter, but added turrets to it for a more interesting take! This video is part of an interactive flash video where in other parts the r/c helicopter explores different areas. The areas I chose were the Bedroom (see video above) and the kitchen. In the flash version there is a big red button in on the helicopter dashboard that you have to press at certain points in order to continue on. Pressing this button fires out a laser beam or bullet (depending on what you select in the weapon select screen). Software used was Photoshop, After Effects and Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment