About Me

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am Josh Graves, a 19 year old student from Nottingham, England. I am currently on my second year of a HND Interactive Media course at Vision West Nottinghamshire College. On this blog I am going to be posting a whole range of my work that I have done since starting my first course 3-4 years ago, continuing to what I have created now!

Friday 22 February 2013

Nottingham Forest F.C. Stadium Redesign








These renders are from my final major project on my BTEC National Diploma course in Multimedia I completed in 2011. I wanted to recreate Nottingham Forest's stadium in 3d, as Forest are my local team and I wanted to challenge myself and my 3d skills. I created this model in Lightwave 3d, over about a 4 month period that included designing, development and the actual making of the model. I am really proud of this piece and have received good comments about it when I posted it on some of the Nottingham Forest Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment